Our Corporate Services
The AAC Pensions Desk has extensive experience working with Occupational Pension Schemes, Trustees and Sponsoring employers to provide member advice and guidance as part of:
- Flexibility at Retirement (FaR) exercises
- Enhanced Transfer Value (ETV) exercises
- Pension Increase Exchange (PIE) exercises
Our Pensions Desk is uniquely placed as one of the few firms involved in the member advice space that hold the Pension Advice Taskforce (PAT) Pension Transfer Gold Standard and that uses Lifetime Cashflow Planning as an integral part of the member advice process.
- Appropriate Pension Transfer Analysis (APTA)
- Transfer value comparison (TVC)
- Full Lifetime Financial Plan
- Critical evaluation of all member specific factors
- A personalised and detailed ‘Occupational Pension Review’ recommendation report.
Planning for financial success can be complicated in today’s world, and it is important that you work with a firm with the right expertise
At AAC our occupational pension transfer process has always been built around our robust internal ‘planning standards’ which place a strong emphasis on providing individually suitable financial planning advice to private clients and occupational pension scheme members. The advice we provide is based on each member’s specific needs and objectives.
We believe that it is vital for occupational pension scheme members to receive true ‘Multi-factor’ advice for the scheme to get the best outcome from a de-risking exercise. Tailoring DB transfer advice to the member’s objectives helps the scheme to de-risk safely.