Our Corporate Services
Our Pension Desk has extensive experience working with Occupational Pension Scheme, Trustees and Sponsoring employers to provide member advice and guidance as part of:
- Flexibility at Retirement (FaR) exercises
- Enhanced Transfer Value (ETV) exercises
- Pension Increase Exchange (PIE) exercises
Our Pension Desk is uniquely placed as being one of the few firms involved in the member advice space that hold the Pension Advice Taskforce (PAT) Pension Transfer Gold Standard and who use Lifetime Cashflow Planning as an integral part of the member advice process.
- Appropriate Pension Transfer Analysis (APTA)
- Transfer value comparison (TVC)
- Full Lifetime Financial Plan (LFP)
- Critical evaluation of all member specific factors
- A personalised and detailed ‘Occupational Pension Review’ recommendation report.
Planning for financial success can be complicated in today’s world, and it is important that you work with a firm with the right expertise
At AAC our occupational pension transfer process has always been built around our internal ‘planning standards’ which places a strong emphasis on providing financial planning advice to private clients and scheme member’s that is based on their specific needs and objectives.
We believe is that for the scheme to get the best outcome from a de-risking exercise, it is vital that the members receive true ‘Holistic’ advice.