Investment Know How
Transfer your investments to AAC.
Benefit from our bespoke portfolios and personal web access with full portfolio analysis.
Fund advice incorporating personal risk analysis profile and risk scoring of existing portfolio. (yearly fund based fee of 1% applies on acceptance of application to become AAC client although no minimum period applies)
It is our role as an Independent Advisers to help you to invest wisely and in a tax efficient manner. Whether your savings are wrapped in a pension, ISA or directly in Unit Trust or Investment Trusts, they still need to be managed. Ideally this would be on a holistic basis. We will:
- Assess your tolerance for risk using systems created by consulting actuaries.
- Recommend an asset allocation to achieve the right balance between risk and reward over the term of your investment.
- Recommend funds and managers to help you meet your objectives.
- Monitor the performance of the recommended funds against an appropriate benchmark and recommend any necessary changes.
- An additional benefit to being a client of AAC is access to our unique portfolios which our investment committee reviews on a regular basis.
An example of these portfolios is:
- Cautious tactical designed for turbulent and unsettled markets.
- Income portfolios designed to provide natural income from underlying assets.
Review your portfolio performance at regular intervals.
Sensible investment planning revolves around understanding your investment aims. You should think about your objectives. Most people want investments which are safe, in the sense that they cannot fall, and which offer high returns. Unfortunately, this ideal combination is not available, however using our bespoke portfolios can help reduce volatility whilst increasing returns.
In short, we will help you determine an investment strategy appropriate for your needs, and using the investments best suited to your needs.